Safety Precautions and Protocol
Since reopening, we have received many questions as to how we will worship in a safe manner. Please see our protocol below and feel free to contact our office with any concerns or questions.
In compliance with recommended and required California guidelines, the following plan has been put in place to safely resume worship. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
NO ONE OVER THE AGE OF TWO WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE WORSHIP SERVICE WITHOUT A FACE COVERING THAT COVERS BOTH THE NOSE AND MOUTH.
(A limited supply of masks will be available for those who do not have one)
- Two worship services will be held weekly at 9:30am and 11:15am
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of service for a health safety check-in which will include your temperature being taken, hands being properly sanitized, and use of the restroom if needed.
- Worshippers will be seated by ushers, practicing safe social distancing. Families in the same household will be able to sit and worship together.
- Due to distancing restrictions, we will not host our Fellowship hour with refreshments after service at this time.
- The offering will take place at the end of each service.
- An offering box will be placed at the back of the sanctuary to collect tithes/offerings, prayer requests and communication cards.
- No nursery services will be provided. The sliding door of the nursery will remain open during both services for parents to have access in the event their infant or toddler needs to be taken out of the service. Parents must remain present at all times with their children in the nursery.
Be aware that this plan may change if revisions to protocol are made at the county or state level. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact the church office at (510) 562-2635. We look forward to worshipping together soon!